No, I'm kidding. She's not. But she is my little monkey. It's just that if there is something to break, throw, or steal, well, she's on it. If I put food on her plate, she throws

it on the floor. If it's breakable, she is guaranteed to want it and YES, she will most definitely break it within 3 minutes of touching it. Tonight she managed to cover the kitchen floor with all the dirty laundry within 2 minutes. It took her one minute and thirty seconds to take all the clothes in the hamper, two loads of laundry that is, and strew it about so that it covered every square inch of tile in our kitchen. It was impressive. When she's done, she takes a deep breath, looks around and has this like " there, all done!" expression on her face. Quite obviously and expectedly, her favorite word is MINE. Tonight in the tub - bathtime was five minutes after the laundry incident and about 30 minutes after throwing her food and stealing my drink at dinner - her sister needed a washcloth. So Audrey took the only one in the tub and wouldnt give it to her. This is because she knew Zoey had just said that she needed one. So I hand one more to Zoey. Audrey grabs it. I hand another one to Zoey, ditto and repeat. Finally I scold Audrey and get one to Zoey. Audrey had 5 washcloths in her hand and looked at me with a huge grin and said MINE!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home