So before I tell the latest....looks like everyone is sick again here. Oh boy! This tim

e of the year, we're on one week and off the next. Oh well, it's nights like tonight when I give both of them some benadryl and they get some sleep...and I get some peace and quiet :-)
Audrey has some real hygeine problems developing, aside from the picking the scabs thing that I last described. Zoey hates getting her hair washed, hates it. Water in my eyes, water in my eyes, aaaaahhhhhhhhhh, get the kittty towel......So of course, Audrey, monkey see, monkey do. She used to love getting water in her face, she would stand in the shower with me and look UP at the sprayer. NOT ANYMORE. First it just started with her getting upset that I was getting water in her face when I washed her hair. I noticed this weekend, that she is now taking it to the next level - she's getting upset that her hair gets WET at all!! I've learned with her just to be quick. Maybe not use a ton of shampoo. And then just quickly douse her head and try not to get it down the face until the end. Well, now instead of just crying about having water in her eyes, she'll calm down, and then feel her hair and start crying again. All the time pulling her hair away from her head and motioning to me to dry it too. It's just a total toddler temper tantrum!!! Which now that she is approaching the TWOs......The other night, CJ went to giver her a kiss and goes ew, her head smells. I wanted to suggest that he try washing her hair the next night and see how well it goes!
Also, she has the

desire to wipe. Constantly. Whenever anyone uses the potty, Audrey insists that she gets to sit on the potty and wipe her peepee too. This is cute and all until like the 4th time of the day and its only noon or when you have two kids in a public restroom stall with you and the toddler is pushing you off it so she can sit down. On the dirty seat. Ewww, gross!! And if you dont let her sit on it, then she throws herself down on the floor next to the toilet. Face down on the tile if she can get there faster than I grab her. On the dirty floor in the public restroom yes. And keep in mind, I usually at this point have my pants down around the ankles and am trying NOT to catch something contagious from the public toilet seat. Funny, haha, I know. NOT. Then there's the issue that sometimes she just gets so excited to go into the public restroom since she knows what's in store...wiping the peepee, with tisssssuuuuu on the pahyeee. Well, those times she just walks right up to the toilet and starts to touch the seat. Ew, gross. Also, she likes to pull off pieces of toilet paper and put them in the potty. Usually dropping them about a half inch above the water level. I always try to wash her hands, but you know, the next time you see Audrey, you might want to wash your hands before eating.....ha, ha, thats a joke....while Audrey may not have her hygeine routine down yet, her mommy does! If I had it my way, Audrey wouldn't be allowed in a bathroom with a real toilet for another year!
Zoey's getting married. She informed me today. She said momma I'm so excited. I'm getting married! I was like "OH, that's nice honey. When?" When I get older. I breathed a sigh of relief!! And did I mention that I invited her boyfriend over for a playdate at our house.

No one has been able to get together yet, cuz guess what, we're all sick!! But when I first told her about the playdate invite, she said oh, can he come over to my house? Yes Zoey, would you like that? Oh momma, I would like that. Alot. And can he come over without his mommy?? Uh, no, I dont think he can. What's with that? What does she have in mind for the poor sap?? Oh and she was in a store over the weekend where they had dresses for girls that looked like brides dresses. I dont totally know why they have wedding dresses in a size 4-6 (flower girls?), but let me tell just how excited Zoey got!!! Oh momma momma momma, LOOK, Can I get one of those dresses? Fairly certain, if she did get a dress like that, she wouldn't take it off. For weeks.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home