Friday, January 19, 2007

Audrey's next pair of glasses and some really big news

This week has been a rough one. EVERY ONE of us got sick. I mean really sick. The doctor prescribed me 4 different drugs yesterday, including an inhaler? Audrey is also on meds and is getting her 6th tooth in 7 weeks. CJ is better and Zoey is getting better. But ugh...I hate getting really sick. Our house was totally destroyed and shit just goes downhill fast. Not to mention, I got a new listing and closed a deal. So I had a lot of work to do and no babysitter and no energy. Wah, wah, wah. Suffice to say, things are on the uphill...

At Christmas, Santa left the girls a pamphlet to the Build A Bear Workshop. It's in the mall next to the play area. We go in and look, but since one bear will run you about $40 once you get it stuffed and dressed and accessorized....well, we've never bought. The girls needed some play time Wed since they had been cooped up so much. I took them to the mall to play, meet my crazy flight attendant aunt (mall is near airport) and grandma. While we were there, I decided to let them get their bears. WOW I thought they would have fun, but never expected that. NO WONDER parents are always shelling out the money!! Zoey of course picked out a Hello Kitty kittycat. Audrey went straight for Big Bird. They have this whole thing about giving the bear a heart before it gets stuffed, yada yada yada. Perfect for a 4yro - sucked Zoey right in. You would have thought the woman was god, never mind the nose ring and dyed hair!! Zoey is sleeping with Hello Kitty right now. Guess what she named her on her birth certificate - Hello Kitty! She goes with Zoey everywhere. I mean everywhere right now.....




After the stuffing, bathing, naming, etc. Then you can dress them. Buy shoes for them. Sunglasses, toys, strollers, hair things. Prom dresses, costumes. Oh yeah. All at $12 or more an outfit. Zoey's Hello Kitty is wearing $5 shorts. I buy Zoey $5 shorts! It was crazy. And guess what Audrey's Big Bird is wearing? Red satin underwear and pink crocs. Yep, shoes and panties. That's all that girl cares about. You know I really am going to have my hands full with that child...


Anyway, I managed to get them to leave after an hour. Both kids were so cute, they refused to let me carry their boxes with their bears (just like the petstore boxes). It's no surprise but Audrey had all of Nordstrom's cracking up! Especially when she decided to ride her box in the middle of the store....







OHHHH, some of the biggest news of ALL

Audrey PEED IN HER POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Earlier this week, she took off her diaper and pointed to her peepee and wanted to go upstairs. Which is where her potty is. And voila. Sat and peed. Holy crap! Do you think we could get her out of diapers before 2? Ever since then, she has discovered Zoey's Dora seat that goes on the big potty. Today she spent 10 mins sitting on the potty looking at a book??!! She barely speaks, but uses a toilet! The same day she peed (monday), she also told me "no no momma" when I was trying to get something out of her hand. See, I knew she could talk. She just doesn't need to since her sister is never quiet! Actually she is a sponge of speaking lately. She seems to repeat everything I say now. So it will be very soon before she starts back on the cusswords....(see previous post)

Finally, Audrey has another set of glasses now. You will still see her in the pink ones, but we got her these blue ones in France. C'ez chic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home