Happy Birthday Baby!
Audrey turned two!!! It was a great day - lots of friends, family and little kids. She picked out her own birthday cake, played pinata and had a backyard baby pool party. I know they say that kids dont really know their birthday too well at this age, but I dont believe it!! She's got a pretty strong knowledge of birthdays and birthday parties from going with her sister to show us t
hat she was pretty excited! Of course, Zoey immediately confiscated her birthday presents (specifically two baby dolls) and wouldn't relinquish them for 3 days!! Zoey kept saying that she just wanted a little more time with them. I informed Zoey that when it was her birthday next month, that she would be sharing her new toys with her sister as well. She didnt like that!!! I will be curious to see how Audrey does with Zoey's presents!!!!
I cant believe my baby is TWO - she has grown up so much in just the month since CA. The talking,
the expressions on her face and the expressing herself. WOW. In just a month she grew from the little toddler to the strong independent toddler who knew what she wanted, how to get it and NO HELP MOMMA. Her new phrase!! There's also "MA Turn, Mah turn." Sissy's room, sissy's toy, sissy's shirt, sissy's panties. Well you get the idea!!! Over the weekend, she pooped. She walked up to CJ and said, I pooped Daddy. He said, great go show your mom so she can change you. I had just walked into the room and she ran screaming "NOOOO, don't take mah poopy. Dont take mah poopy." Since I had to leave to meet a client, well, she obviously wanted to share it with Daddy!!
I cant believe my baby is TWO - she has grown up so much in just the month since CA. The talking,
Welcome to the Big Girl World Baby Girl!!! With your Sissy at your side, I know you will conquer it all. At your own speed, your pace, your own style, your own direction, your own way, your own mind. You are quite an amazing little girl. And that goes for both of you!! My sweetie pie and my little monkey!
PS, photo is Audrey at 1yro....


1 Comments:
Looks like there was a lot of fun! I love the Noah cake! We have several arks of the Little People variety, but since Matt can't have any milk products, I don't know if cake will be in the cards this year either. Last year there was cake for us, but he had to pass. :-( Vegan bakeries are hard to come by in Hooterville!
Post a Comment
<< Home