A sad day
However, it's been a long hard road for me. I want my girls to have less of a challenge or at least a different one than I did. My thoughts are to allow them to develop their own relationship with God, but to start that at a very young age. As in now. And with dealing with Baby Kitty's death, I see why this is a good thing. I dont know how to explain death to these two beautiful little girls. Zoey sat and watched out the window at Baby Kitty's grave - she kept telling us that she was watching for God to take her to be with him. It was hard to explain to her that she was already there. Over the weekend, she started talking about Baby Kitty. It's been almost 2 months. She started to cry and told me that she was sad. She started talking about how God had taken her kitty. It was almost like she mad/sad that God had taken her kitty away. It's such grown up feelings that I dont think I handled it well. How can you handle that or explain that to 4 yro when grown ups dont even understand this?
While we are on this grave subject, a family that is very dear to Zoey has been given the news that the father has Lymphoma. Please keep them in your prayers, thoughts or positive vibes. I certainly have been.

1 Comments:
Think Audrey will be fine. Most churches have a nursery whey the little ones get to make their joyful noises to the Lord without disrupting the other worshipers.
I am sorry about the losses. That is very sad. Glad everyone is taking care of each other!
Post a Comment
<< Home