Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Contradictions

I think I'll revise this over a couple days, but it came to me while jogging today....


Things I swore I'd never do, but have:
- ask another girl if she's got her panties (!!)
- drive a minivan - yep, I went from cool Audi to sparkly blue Town n Country...but hey, its got a rear dvd entertainment system, stow n go seats, 4 sets of captain's chairs....
- put my kids in a *gasp* stroller - turns out I've got 3 of them....
- get married!
- let my kids watch Barney
- move back home

Things I swore I'd do, but haven't
- go to law school
- join the peace corp

Things I've done, but never in a million years would I imagine that possible.....
- discreetly nursed a baby while standing in checkout line
- saw the Reverand Horton Heat (the HEAT baby) when I was 6 months preggo (well, I guess in some ways that's not SUCH a shocker)
- stopped drinking alcohol?!
- drink regularly from sippy cups (probably related to item listed above)
- love 3 people so unconditionally

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Love this site, but, even more, the wonderful pictures and Mommy's GREAT
commentary. Vel says that she is so good at this that Molly should write a book.

Love,

GGMa and GGPa Martin

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still in denial about the fact that Brie watches Teletubbies (we bought our 1st DVD the other day – oh the shame). I just know that Barney is next - Lord help me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home