Not well....
We tried to take a family trip this weekend up to my 10 year college reunion. I chickened out for starters. Yeah, I'll admit it. There's not enough zoloft in the world to get me to go apparently. Then, my children get sick. On our way up there - an hour outside of home, the baby pukes in the car. The next two days, more random puking ensues. Combined with the feverss and the no sleep solution. Did I mention that I could have wiped my hands clean of the snotty nose, puking feverish child to spend a night alone with my husband. It would have been the downright best night of sleep that I've had in FOUR years, but NO, somehow I'd rather keep my mother and my grandmom at least talking to me for now. (FYI - they were going to babysit)
Of course, nasty sicky weekend aside, we're all home now. I'm sure that we infected half of Atlanta before we made it home - but I guess that's cross-state pollination? They're all asleep upstairs. Everyone last sick one of them...husband? sick. the baby? sick. my oldest? yep, sick. Me? yep, gettin sick....
Good night...I'll upload pictures soon. Sorry if you're sick...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home