Sunday, October 01, 2006

We're going to FRANCE!!!

Yep - we're going to France! We are so very excited. We'll be going in Nov/Dec for about a week. We'll spend a few days in Paris, Normandy and Champagne. Planes, trains and automobiles....very hectic, very stressful. But very memorable - we'll be there in time to see the Christmas lights and decorations!

Other family updates:
-Zoey turned FOUR - see next posts for more details!
-Zoey might need to get tubes in her ears and/or her adenoids removed. She has fluid in her ears that is preventing her from hearing correctly. As well as develop correct speech and this can also seriously impair her learning. Will keep you posted - we go back to the ENT in a week.
- Audrey still wearing those glasses...
- Hubby and I watched a movie tonight Lucky Number Slevin. Incredible cast - Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnet, Morgan Freeman and many more. I know in my head that it was a good movie but I just dont like to see violence like that anymore. I was trying to explain it to him. I just find it so hard to go from watching Elmo's World to seeing some kids whole family killed. You know? Then again, I dont think I've watched so many romantic comedies in many years as I have this year. At least not since the college years. Sometimes I'm such a freakin mom! Anyway, good movie, Slevin. Highly recommend..
- Oh, as you might have known, I had a surgery in late July. They had to cut into my bellybutton. Well last night I decided to clean it out with alcohol - my surgery was 2 months ago and I've never felt such stinging like I did last night!! Obviously something hasn't healed! Then, I open a bill from the hospital - they billed us $16k for the surgery!!! I think/HOPE its a mistake. Our insurance paid but the hospital didn't adjust the balance. They just billed us the rest?! I can call them in the morning....but Sixteen Thousand Dollars??? For something that the doctor made a mistake on?? Wow?! I'll def keep you posted on that one!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly _We're going to France too! Sorry to contact you in this manner but I can't find your number - hope you get this soon. I can't go to reunion for the same reason! We're going to France!!! Russ has to go for work and it happens to fall on our Fall Break and unfortunately on Homecoming as well. As long as our Passports arrive (pushing it I know) - we are leaving Tues. the 10th and coming back the Sunday after Homecoming. If something happens and we don't go - I will get back with you. Please email me your phone number. It is not where I thought I put it. Your girls are so cute! Have fun and we will have to plan our own reunion! Leaving tomorrow to go to Destin for Russ's brother's wedding! Hope all is well! Amanda P.s. erase this when read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home