House for Sale or not?
Well, since our potential move has been pushed back a few months, I'm still gungho about selling our house. Only now I dont feel like we have to settle, we dont have to give it away. Which is good, since I'm kind of attached. On the other hand, I'm ok to get rid of it!!! I wouldn't mind selling and staying here. Wouldn't a beach condo with a boat be a nice lifestyle? I think that's why we moved here in the first place - not to get bogged down in some 90 year old money pit!! I am so done with 2700 square feet. It drives me nuts - we dont need all this stuff. We have 5 bathrooms - do you know what its like to clean 5 bathrooms on a regular basis - I dont! And it would be
SOO nice to see my husband on the weekends if he didn't have to fix this or that, do the yardwork, etc.....there's a really nice beach community we drive past every time we go....Isla del Sol...doesn't it just sound nice? Tell me what you think the house needs in the front as far as curb appeal. Some bushes are dead on the right hand side and we need some color. Maybe some green hanging down from the porch....

1 Comments:
Hi Molly! Just got an update on so much that's been going on with you through your blog. Happy to hear you're all doing wonderfully. Please call me! By the time I get home it's too late to call and I don't have your number at work. I miss talking to you! Dora
Post a Comment
<< Home