Monday, July 17, 2006

Are you new to blogging?

Well since I spoke to my grandma, II realized that some of you might not be totally hip to this "blogging" thing. Note - You have to keep checking the site! I write new things and post new pictures of the girls all the time. Not every day, but as time permits. Plus its just a lot easier than having to email them along to a huge group of people....so check out the site as I add to it over the next few weeks (nighttime and teething permitting).

Hugs and Kisses to all. Just call me Momma - everyone else in my household does.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Mattie Moo's Mom said...

M
You can also add security features in the comment section to keep people form giving you spam like comments. Check with your Template and other features to help!
P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home