Anxiously waiting

It seems that there may be something going on with Audrey's eyes. Since I noticed the first pic with the red eye/white eye phenom and since the doctor examined them, I have seen this white eye thing in almost all of the pictures that Ive taken of her lately. Sometimes its the whole eye thats white and sometimes its just a small portion at the bottom. So for the time being, I'm going to stop taking pictures. Otherwise, I'll just drive myself nuts. She sees an opthalmologist next Monday. Hopefully this will answer some of our questions. Of course over the weekend, I cornered one of my daughter's friends parents who is a ped and asked her about it. She said it could be as simple as her eyes not being aligned to possibly having a cataract to it being the tumor/cancer thing. Meanwhile, today she had to get some blood drawn since her iron levels are low and the doctor wanted to test for anemia and lead issues? What's a lead test and why? And as for her hearing/speech not being up to par for a 12month old (see previous post) - well she spends all day having to hear her big sister and her momma. She's probably waiting fot the time she can get a word in!!
Be sure, I will keep everyone posted on what becomes if anything of any of this...
Oh, and this photo is of the girls and their new dinner table.... and yeah, I did cover Z up for security purposes...

1 Comments:
Glad you kept Z's modesty intact! Looks like the table will provide many days of meal time fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home